Northstar Running has scheduled a limited amount of group runs. By attending a Northstar run, you are agreeing to adhere to the below guidelines:
- Do not attend a run if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have come in contact with anyone who has symptoms.
- Let us know that you will be attending, post on our Northstar Member Forum or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pace groups will be limited to participants from a maximum of 3 households. If there are participants from more than 3 households in your pace group split up into smaller groups.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet with those not in your household at all times before, during, and after the run.
- In addition to the above, maintain at least 12 feet of distance from those not in your pace group.
- Wear a mask or face covering pre- and post-run.
- We recommend you have a mask or face covering with you at all times and use it if you are not able to maintain the above social distancing guidelines.
- When meeting or passing others on the path, do not split the path. Please move to the right and go single file, if possible.
- Don’t be afraid to have a conversation with someone and talk about expectations; both of you and of others.
We appreciate your help in following these guidelines so we can continue to meet safely as a group. We also understand that not everyone is comfortable running with the group, please make decisions based on what’s right for you and your families.
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Northstar Running Board of Directors