Northstar Running has resumed our normal calendar with runs scheduled 6 days a week. By attending a Northstar run, you are agreeing to adhere to the below guidelines:
- Do not attend a run if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have come in contact with anyone who has symptoms.
- Let us know that you will be attending, post on the Facebook Northstar Member Forum or send an email to email@example.com.
- Wear a mask or face covering pre- and post-run and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- We recommend you have a mask or face covering with you at all times and use it if you are not able to maintain the social distancing guidelines.
- When meeting or passing others on the path, do not split the path. Please move to the right and go single file, if possible.
- Don’t be afraid to have a conversation with someone and talk about expectations; both of you and of others.
We appreciate your help in following these guidelines so we can continue to meet safely as a group. We also understand that not everyone is comfortable running with the group, please make decisions based on what’s right for you and your families.
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northstar Running Board of Directors