Northstar Running has scheduled runs back on the calendar. We are meeting every Tuesday evening and have morning runs on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you choose to join us for a run, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- If you are showing symptoms of illness or have knowingly come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please do not attend.
- Please do not carpool with others not in your household.
- When arriving to meet with the group, please stay in your own vehicle until it is time to begin running; or maintain a safe distance from others until the run begins.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from other runners, if possible.
- If passing another runner, please pass in a manner to help them feel safe. Do not split the path, but go single file while maintaining proper distance.
- Masks are recommended, but not required. Please use your own discretion.
These guidelines are adapted to help keep us and our communities safe. We encourage everyone to be extra cognizant of how our actions may be perceived by others and we want to be seen positively throughout our community while doing the sport we love.